Based in America, made in America
Fieldstone Cabinetry is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Handcrafted construction relies on the hand and eye precision of Fieldstone Cabinetry’s craftsmen. Industrial equipment can’t replicate their personal touch.
• Our craftsmen assemble all doors by hand,
ensuring that mitered joints fit correctly.
• Our craftsmen sand doors by hand. Only hand
sanding will ensure consistent color application.
• Our craftsmen meticulously apply decorative trim by hand
for a seamless fit.
• Our craftsmen apply glazes by hand; it is the best way to
determine the amount and coverage areas to achieve an
• Our craftsmen apply distressing techniques by hand for
the best visual balance throughout a room of cabinetry.
Quality details inside and out
Fieldstone Cabinetry takes pride in every handcrafted cabinet we build. It’s easy to see the beauty and attention to detail on the exterior of your new cabinets, and what you don’t see counts too!
Inside Fieldstone Cabinetry:
• The sides, or end panels, of Fieldstone Cabinetry are
connected to the face frame using dado joints. A
dado joint is a rectangular groove cut in one board so
that another board can fit into it. This method is stronger
than a standard butt joint that some manufacturers use.
We use only the best construction methods and materials.
Building superior cabinetry is the top priority at Fieldstone Cabinetry. We build to last a lifetime using only quality hardwood—no particle board here!
• Made in America
• Soft close Drawers and Doors are STANDARD
• Cabinet sides are 3/4 inch hardwood plywood—our cabinets can handle granite countertops!
• Drawers are rugged, made with dovetail joints and 3/4 inch birch hardwood, full extension soft close
• Heavy-duty hardware is installed for drawer glides, hinges and storage accessories.
• Finishes are oven-cured twice, making them
impervious to everyday liquids and stains.
• Cabinet boxes can be constructed in increments of 1/16 of an inch for design flexibility.
Fieldstone cabinetry is KCMA Certified
(Kitchen Cabinet Manufactures Association, KCMA.org)
All of this with one of the best
warranties in the industry!
Download Fieldstone Cabinetry's Warranty